>>>2016 AAPSE National Workshop<<<
The AAPSE Board has voted to hold the 2016 AAPSE National Workshop at the Hotel Roanoke in Roanoke, Virginia the week of September 6-9. Please hold these dates on your calendar. They will be refined as we organize the meeting agenda and activities. Please monitor the AAPSE Meetings page and listserv for progress and more details.
>>>Tools for States - Economic Analysis of EPA's proposed "Certification & Training (C&T)" Regulations<<<
- EPA’s Economic Analysis of Proposed Amendments to 40 CFR Part 171: Certification of Analysis of Pesticide Applicators - report [PDF]
- The EPA's Incremental Costs for Proposed Requirements for Pesticide Applicators - for all states - spreadsheet [XLSX]
- Estimating State's Economic Costs Associated with EPA's Proposed Changes to Pesticide Applicator Certification Regulations - spreadsheet [XLSX]
>>> ByLaws Vote - Membership Policy <<<
- Referendum Passes (results) - we will now draft and approve the new bylaws - thank you!
- Membership Referendum - Changes to Bylaws
- Frequently Asked Questions - to clarify changes - by Andrew Thostenson & Mark Shour
- Voting opens on September 25 at noon and closes at midnight on October 9, 2015.
- Please vote using the key (the link) sent to full members directly from electionbuddy.com.
- Please contact Mike Weaver if you have problems.
Send Suggestions or Comments to: AAPSE Webmaster